Get in touch
Get In Touch 24hrs0800 634 55 34
How to realise your dreams and enhance your home with improved electrical installations.
You can make your house a home , with right things in the right place, whether it's plug sockets in right place or connecting your Home Security system, UK Standard Electrics Ltd will work with you , 1-2-1 , to achieve all your domestic needs.
Does your new house need a complete rewire?
Rewiring your property can seem a big job, but remember, get an impartial electrical assessment first , and work with one of the UKSE engineers, who will give you an impartial professional insight into the work the property needs , to conform to UK Electrical Safety Regulations ..Why choose us for your domestic electrical installation?
- Certified Work as Standard (conforms to Part P of BS7671) and guaranteed
- Building repeat business doesn't come easy, it takes, Great Workmanship
- Trusted – we are registered with the electrical safety register, NICEIC
- Owners and Landlords find trustworthy and competent electricians to carry out domestic installations
- Reliable – Years of experience, we won't let you down.
- Efficient – Productivity is key to our work efficiencies.
- Domestic electrical emergency electricians – If you need a local emergency electrician, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us today for a free quote
Domestic electrical services for landlords
We carry out work for both Private Landlords and Letting Agents, from Annual Electrical Inspections , as well as Maintenance, Testing and repairs, so whatever electrical service you require, know that UK Standard Electrics have got you covered.
We are also contracted with landlords and letting agencies in London and Home Counties where we carry out electrical inspections, electrical testing, electrical maintenance and electrical repairs. Call us today to see what services we can offer for your rented properties.
Domestic electrical installation services
- Electrical wiring and rewiring – install or replace circuits and fittings in your home
- Consumer units and fuse boards – checking, installing or replacing with units that conform to current UK legislation
- Earthing – check and update domestic earthing to current standards
- Interior lighting
- Exterior lighting
- Burglar alarms fitting
- CCTV fitting
- TV/Sat fitting and BT